School Support Staff
School Support Staff
Due to a recent restructure, Kaipara College is currently looking to fill several school support staff positions. The following positions are advertised on www.SEEK.co.nz and can be applied for via that website.
- Office Assistant (applications close 5:00pm, Monday, 10 May)
- Student Attendance Support (applications close 5:00pm, Monday, 10 May)
- Teacher Librarian (applications close 5:00pm, Friday, 15 May)
- HR/Payroll Officer (applications close 5:00pm, Friday, 15 May)
Additionally, we are also recruiting the following role:
Staff Resource Support
20hrs per week, term time only
This is a key role in our school team, supporting staff and the functions that keep the school running effectively. This role will suit a real people person, someone with a friendly and efficient approach and a “can-do” attitude. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight and management of the staffroom and staff kitchens, particularly before and after staff breaks and assisting with morning teas and setting out catering
- Reprographics support - photocopying, binding and laminating (experience desirable but training can be given)
- Facilitating the delivery of couriers and deliveries to staff and faculties
- Monitoring and maintaining school stationery supplies
- Undertaking tasks to support the teaching staff in our arts faculty
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- The ability to communicate effectively, problem-solve and at times work autonomously
- Fabulous interpersonal skills with a great sense of humour
- The desire to work with a wide range of staff and students
- Someone who will take pride in a clean, efficient well-organised workspace
- Competence with using digital technology
Hours of Work
10:00am-2:00pm, daily, term time (Term time plus up to one additional week at the commencement of the school year).
The role is covered under the Support Staff in Schools Collective Agreement, Grade A position elements.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply by emailing Rachel Boyd, [email protected] with a covering letter telling us why you are the person we need, along with a current CV and reference to the position you are applying for. Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Applications close 5:00pm, Monday, 10 May 2021.
A full job description is available on request, please email Rachel Boyd, [email protected].
Ideally this position will commence 24 May 2021 but this may be negotiable for the right applicant.