Respect • PRIDE • Kaipara College
By having respect for ourselves and others we are able to work as a team to achieve success and grow as individuals and as a community. Respect teaches us to listen, be patient and appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of ourselves and others.
- Aim to build our individual and school mana
- Respect every member of our school community
- Respect the right for everyone to learn, develop, teach, aspire and inspire
- Appreciate the strengths of ourselves and others
- Students, teachers, community, family and whānau place respect as an important part of the way we live everyday