Curriculum and Learning
Learning • Kaipara College
The Curriculum and Learning pages serve two purposes:
- Provides access for you to information about your student's learning, learning support services, planning personal programmes and monitoring progress.
- Shares information specific to how and why we deliver education at Kaipara College the way we do.
These pages are currently being finalised and will be opened shortly.
The following areas will be included:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and WiFi at Kaipara College
- Our Community of Learning (COL) - Te Kāhui Ako o Kaipara
- Individual Courses of Learning
- Kaipara College Curriculum review
- Parent and Student Portal
- Special Education Support
- Student Learning Support
- Te Roopu Rangitira
- Understanding NZQA and NCEA
In the meantime, please contact your student's form teacher or dean in relation to curriculum or learning.
2018 confirmed Kaipara College NCEA Results
(12 March 2019)
Introducing the Kaipara College 2018 NCEA Level 1 students with Excellence Endorsements
Introducing the Kaipara College 2018 NCEA Level 2 students with Excellence Endorsements
Alexia Searchfield: Scholarship Geography
Congratulations Alexia Searchfield. Alexia received notice of gaining Scholarship Geography before heading straight off to University for her extension STEM lessons.